World Lovers

Network for those who love each other and the whole world

Marianne Kieffer's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish that the peaceful ones should be protected from violence!"

Marianne Kieffer replied Feb 26, 2012 to Wünsch dir was! Es hilft! Have a wish! It helps!

5 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Marianne Kieffer

"I wish that my 60th birthday should be celebrated as a carnival party and all people…"

Marianne Kieffer replied Nov 13, 2011 to Wünsch dir was! Es hilft! Have a wish! It helps!

5 Feb 26, 2012

" "

Marianne Kieffer replied Sep 29, 2011 to Wünsch dir was! Es hilft! Have a wish! It helps!

5 Feb 26, 2012

"Hi Bengü! Is a part of your text missing?"

Marianne Kieffer replied Sep 29, 2011 to Why did human beings start believing in Gods? Warum glauben Menschen an Götter?

4 Sep 29, 2011

"I wish that people feel called to use this possibility to pronounce their wishes, an…"

Marianne Kieffer replied Aug 31, 2011 to Wünsch dir was! Es hilft! Have a wish! It helps!

5 Feb 26, 2012

"Hi Farida! I agree largely with your world view, and please make us know more about…"

Marianne Kieffer replied Aug 31, 2010 to Why did human beings start believing in Gods? Warum glauben Menschen an Götter?

4 Sep 29, 2011

"Parag tells us about his experience: My spiritul experience is only one, chanting H…"

Marianne Kieffer replied Mar 19, 2010 to Why did human beings start believing in Gods? Warum glauben Menschen an Götter?

4 Sep 29, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marianne Kieffer.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service